Competition: Internacional v Boca Juniors live stream 11/25/2020
Guaraní - Grêmio match overview, prediction&tips
Guaraní is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
Grêmio in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
Grêmio could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Grêmio will have a poor advantage in this game.
Last 2 head-to-head matches Guaraní won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-5.
Including matches at home between the teams Guaraní won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.
Libertad - Wilstermann match overview, prediction&tips
Recent matches Libertad is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
Libertad could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
In this match Libertad is a favorite.
Recently, the teams did not play each other.
Wolfsberger - Dinamo Zagreb match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators. Playing home matches at a different stadium - Wörthersee Stadion.
Wolfsberger has a chance of round of 32 (38%), has a small chance of round of 16 (10%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
Dinamo Zagreb has a good chance of round of 32 (70%), has a chance of round of 16 (30%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
Two teams are playing changeable.
Recently Wolfsberger have a series of guest games.
The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
Last 1 head-to-head matches Wolfsberger won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.